The stock constitutes more than 50% of the budgets, assets, assets, and properties of governmental and commercial institutions, which gives it strategic importance in providing logistical support for the activities of these institutions and achieving their vision, objectives, programs, and projects, as stores and warehouses are among the most important logistical tools to support the success of all departments and administrative and technical departments in any institution and that Through the processes of providing the time benefit of consumable and durable materials, supplies and supplies to sustain the activity of the main operations in all governmental, commercial, industrial, service, profit, and non-profit institutions, the warehouse and warehouse management occupies an advanced position among other departments in any administrative organization due to its integrated nature of technical, logistical, financial and legal aspects.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
•Plan warehouse needs, ordering, and supply procedures.
•Fully understand administrative, technical, and accounting procedures of receiving, recording, and inventory issues.
•Fully understand pre and after procedures of annual and periodic inventory and inventory adjustment records.
•Carry out technical procedures of storing, stowing, and handling operations.
•Carry out procedures of sluggish and excess stock treatment.
– Staff in a government warehouse
– Staff in a commercial warehouse
-Staff in warehouse accounts
– Staff in financial departments
– Staff in-stock inventory and control
– Staff in purchase departments
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate