This program is designed to develop a key understanding of how maritime safety management and the ISM Code is implemented in order to ensure safety. Also, the course explores how compliance with maritime safety codes and regulations is just the beginning – and that creating an effective safety culture within an organization can save even more than just lives.
At the end of the course, participants will have acquired the following skills and experiences:
• Knowledge of ISM Code.
• Ensuring maritime safety.
• Prevention of human injuries and loss of lives.
• Prevention of marine pollution and loss of marine life.
• Avoiding damage to the environment and of the ship.
• Background and development of ISM Code.
• Scope, objectives, and terms of ISM Code.
• ISM Code philosophy.
• Problems of companies safety.
• Relation between ISM and QSM.
• What is meant by ISM Code components.
• Explanation of ISM components.
• Risk assessment.
• Response to emergencies.
• Emergency plans.
• Safety of life at sea (SOLAS) manual.
• ISM Code auditing.
• Preparation and planning.
• Development of checklists.
• Follow-up and auditing (entry, performance, exit).
• DOC, SMC, and ISM Code certification.
• corrective actions and follow-up.
• Role of organizations.
– Marine officers.
– Marine supervisors and technicians.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate