It is known that the importance of customers to institutions has increased dramatically and noticeably, especially in light of the great competition in various markets.
Therefore, institutions have to provide ways of care and greater importance to manage these relationships and develop their cadres to provide distinguished services to their clients while devising mechanisms and tools to benefit from the various sources of knowledge.
Institutions aim to establish and build trust and credibility with customers to attract new clients or to retain existing customers and not to lose them.
This program seeks to provide the attendees with the actual skills necessary to enable them to deal with clients and provide them with distinct and unique services that meet their needs efficiently and effectively.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Implementing customer relationship management strategies.
2. Define the concepts of quality, service quality and its dimensions.
1. Customer service managers/ personnel.
2. Marketing managers/ personnel.
3. Sales & public relations managers/ personnel.
4. Secretary and executive secretary.
5. Any person who has direct or indirect communication with customers.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate,
JAMS Soft Copy Certificate