This course is comprised of the following courses :
1 Personal Survival Techniques
2 Medical First Aid
3 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
4 Advanced Fire Fighting
5 Proficiency in Survival Crafts and Rescue Boats
6 Prevention and Combating of Marine Pollution
7 Refresher and Updated Course
8 Proficiency of Security Awareness for Seafarers with Designated Duties
9 High Voltage
This program is offered to those who want to renew a Third Engineer certificate
It will be supplied at the request of the relevant authorities
– Sea service certificate for a period of not less than 12 months during the last five years, an original marine service certificate issued by the employer, signed and sealed, is required, and the maritime administrative work is accepted for renewal purposes
– The original competency certificate, and a copy of the previous certificates (in case the certificate of competency to be renewed is not Jordanian)
– Medical examination according to the form approved by the Jordanian Maritime Authority or an international medical certificate issued by the Ministry of Transport or its representative and is still in effect
– Copy of the previous inevitable certificates
– Copy of the passport
– Copy of the seaman book.
– Clear, colored personal photos with a white background
– Fill out enrollment forms
– Attending relevant training courses
– Passing the assessment for non-Jordanian certificates of competency holders.
– Sending an e-mail containing all certificates and documents of the trainee to assess his condition and then register him in the training course he wishes to attend/ Eligible to attend.
– Transfer course fees to the academy’s bank account and provide us with a copy of the money transfer so that we can confirm registration and take all necessary administrative and technical measures.
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4. Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5. Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Assessment by Jordan Maritime Commission (JMC) for non-Jordanian certificates.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Waleed Saleh
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate,